Sign Up to receive our monthly newsletters.
Have you heard of MyAlberta Digital ID? This is an account that lets you prove your identity online without paper documents or face-to-face visits. It gives you access to multiple government sites & services, while protecting your information and privacy.
Here is a list of some key sites & services you can access through just one log in:
- My Service Canada Account – access & update Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP) & Old Age Security (OAS) as well as access your Canada Revenue Agency MyAccount
- MyHealth Records – find immunizations & lab reports as well as COVID-19 test results
- MyAlberta eServices – pay for traffic fines, Alberta Parks passes, permit & licenses
- Alberta Student Aid – apply for student loans, grants & scholarships for post-secondary students.
- ApplyAlberta – apply for programs & transcripts for post-secondary
The list of sites & services is continually growing & expanding. Keep checking to see where you can link your account next.
Need help setting this account up? Contact us!